FREE MAINLAND DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT
ORDER ONLINE 24/7
Celsi Ultiflame VR Designer Electric Fire
(Price includes VAT & FREE Delivery)
In Stock Estimated delivery 3-5 WORKING DAYS
- Heat output 0.75kW to 1.5kW
- Choice of 2 Designer fascia finishes
- Real Wood Log & Charcoal embers fuel effect
- Open fronted Electric Fire
- Manual and Remote Control
- Flame effect features variable flame dimmer
Free delivery on this item
The Ultiflame VR Designer is a hearth mounted inset electric fire that uses innovative technology to create a Virtual flame – Real fire experience through 3-Dimensional visual depth, wide-angle viewing, and realistic flame movements. The deep fuel bed features real wood pieces which have been meticulously hand-crafted and elegantly charred, placed over a perception of charcoal effect embers
- The Ultiflame VR Designer electric fire comes with a choice of 2 designer fascia finishes of Chrome/Black and Black Nickel/Chrome
- Unique VR (Virtual Reality) 3D LED Flame Effect
- Open Fronted Electric Fire
- Choose between minimum 0.75Kw or 1.5Kw maximum heat output with flame only setting facility
- The deep fuel bed features real wood fuel beds which have been meticulously hand-crafted and elegantly charred
- Contemporary electric fire with realistic log effect on a bed of charcoal effect embers
- Unique LED Flame effect producing one of the most realistic flame pictures available
- Yellow or Yellow/Blue Flame Colour Options
- Low running costs with high efficiency LED lighting
- Flame effect features variable flame dimmer with 4 settings
- Thermostatic Remote control as standard with manual override
- Fire trim & 40mm spacer come fitted to the fire as standard leaving a slimline inset depth of 70mm, 3 inch recess required in the fireplace or wall
- An optional extra 75 mm fully outset spacer kit is available which means the fire can be fitted with no depth required in the fireplace or wall. This then makes the fire completely outset with no depth in the fireplace or wall required
- Celsi 2 Year Guarantee for added peace of mind and reassurance
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
The estimated lead time for delivery of this product is shown under the price on this web page. Deliveries are generally made Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 6pm. The couriers cannot accept instructions from recipients to deliver at specific times including AM or PM time slots as deliveries are made based on the logistics of the area they are being made in on any given day which is subject to volume of deliveries and how quickly each delivery can be made. Delivery is normally by a national courier the likes of UPS, DPD, YODEL or APC. It is a 1 man delivery to a ground floor address and tracking information will normally be emailed to you once dispatched, prior to delivery, where possible, so you can track your delivery online. Couriers drivers are not insured to lift goods in to your property and will only deliver to your front door so if you think you will need assistance in lifting the goods on arrival and or to inspect them, then ensure to make arrangements in advance of delivery.
If you are not home when delivery is attempted the courier may elect to deliver to a neighbour where possible or they will pop a card through your door to advise they tried to deliver but no one was available to accept delivery. The card will normally have the couriers details on it together their telephone number advising your delivery has either been left with a neighbour or taken to a collection point for you or returned to the nearest holding depot to your address awaiting redelivery instructions. If for re-delivery then you would simply contact the courier who would then be able to make arrangements with you directly to redeliver your order from their depot.
Please Note – As stated on our website we don’t recommend that you book any installation dates based on the estimated delivery timescales we show on our website which are for guide purposes only and subject to change. Rather, we recommend that you wait until such time as you receive your entire order in good condition. As goods can sometimes be delayed in transit, lost in transit or damaged in transit. So, to avoid any unnecessary disruption we strongly recommend that you wait until you receive the goods to ensure you have received the correct items in good condition before booking any fitters to install the goods to avoid disappointment.
All goods need to be fully inspected on delivery with any missing parts or damage reported to us within 48 hours by email as stated in our terms & conditions to entitle you to a valid claim. Thereafter, replacement parts will only be supplied on a chargeable basis.
Please be aware that sometimes boxes/packaging may not show any signs of damage but when unwrapped they may reveal damage whereas sometimes boxes can be damaged but when opened there is no damage to the goods at all. You don’t need your installer to check the goods for damage or obvious missing parts as a simple visual inspection of the product/goods once unpacked should reveal any visible signs of damage or obvious items missing against what you have ordered. Please don’t wait until your installation date before unpacking the product because should damage be evident or parts are missing then you will not only be out of time to make a valid claim but this will also cause disruption to both you and your installer. Whereas, if you inspect the goods once they arrive if there are any issues, we can then resolve them prior to you booking your installer to fit them.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
We strongly recommend a site survey is carried out at your property prior to purchase by your installer and or your NICEIC Registered Electrical Contractor whichever is applicable. If you click on the PDF document at the bottom of this section you will see the manufacturers Installation, Maintenance & User Instructions. The installation instructions should be shown to your to installer to ensure they can advise you correctly on whether the goods you wish to purchase are compatible and suitable for your circumstances to avoid you incurring unnecessary return costs & disappointment. As we do not offer free returns, so returning goods can be quite costly to you if you make a mistake or error in ordering incorrect goods. So please ensure to have a survey done before you place an order with us.
All measurements are in millimeters (mm).
To find a local NICEIC Registered Electrical Contractor in your location simply click on the following link below and insert your postcode
Ask a question about this item
Customers also bought...
Katell Anzio Italia Optimyst Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Suite
- Heat output 1kW to 2kW
- Optimyst smoke effect technology
- Open fronted electric fire suite
Katell Visto Italia Eco Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Suite
- Heat output 1kW to 2kW
- Smart remote control with phone app control option
- Glass fronted electric fire suite
Elgin & Hall Chollerton Pryzm 16 Inset Electric Fire
- Heat output 1kW to 2kW
- Manual and Remote Control
- Inset electric fire
Our aim is to offer the highest quality products at the most competitive prices. But, if you should find a cheaper price for the same product elsewhere then simply fill in the details below so we can look in to this for you as we will always try to match any genuine price where possible.
Please select all options
Please ensure you have selected all appropriate options for this product highlighted in red text